TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the Autoscreenz Partner competition (the “Competition”).
Competition is being run by AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LIMITED registration number K2016129735, a company registered in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, having its place of business at 78 Booysens Road, Booysens, Johannesburg, South Africa.
If you do not understand any part of these terms and conditions or if you have any questions about the rules or the Competition, please contact us on 011 056 65449 or 084 207 5528 (weekdays during office hours 09h00 – 16h00) or email email@example.com
Your entry into the Competition and/or your acceptance of the prize (in the event that you win the prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein on behalf of yourself and/or any person with whom you may share the prize (your partner)
- WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION? (WHO QUALIFIES FOR SELECTION?)
All persons, including South African Citizens and Foreign Nationals may enter the Competition. However, to enter you must be at least 25 years old to qualify to receive the prize and currently reside in South Africa.
- All entrants must qualify as licensees- criteria include:
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Aspire to build and develop the Autoscreenz Partner™ brand
- Successfully undertake the licensee diagnostic questionnaire provided by an external company.
- Provide a recognised police clearance certificate (clean criminal check)
- Available to work for at least 20 hours per week within their Autoscreenz Partner™ business.
- Undergo full Autoscreenz Partner™ training programme prior to commencing any service offering
- Successfully qualify in Headlight Restoration training.
- Identify a suitable trading area and assist with maintaining the location in close proximity to the licensee’s current residence and within the Autoscreenz Partner’s current licence areas.
- Are in a position to set up a functioning home office environment in line with Autoscreenz Partner™ requirements.
- Subject to provisions contained in this clause 1 and subject to exclusions recorded in clause 2 below, the following persons will be eligible for selection.
- Any person that fully completes Autoscreenz Partner™ #BuyABusiness Expo 2016 application form obtained at Autoscreenz #BuyABusiness Expo (Stand #D2) (Thu 8 Sept 2016 – Sat 10 Sept 2016) and provides proof of payment of full refundable initial deposit of R12 500.00 no later than 31stOctober 2016.
2 WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION?
- The following persons may not take part in this Competition even if they qualify to enter. They will forfeit (give up) any prize awarded to them:
- Directors, shareholders, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD relating to this Competition.
- Any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Competition.
- The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above.
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete Autoscreenz #BuyABusiness Expo 2016 application form obtained at Autoscreenz #BuyABusiness Expo (Stand #D2)
- Send proof of the payment of fully refundable initial deposit of R12 500.00 no later than 31st October 2016. The payment of R12 500 must be paid in Autoscreenz South Africa (PTY) LTD’s bank account.
- We will confirm your entry and send you an invoice.
- Once your payment is done, send proof of payment to: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Your Name and Surname
- For alternative postal details please contact AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD on 084 207 5528 or 011 056 6549 or email: email@example.com.
- Only those entrants that have made actual payment of an initial deposit of R12 500.00 (twelve thousand five hundred rand) will qualify for selection, without exception.
- Should a refund of R12 500.00 be paid back to the entrant, on request, prior to 31st October 2016, such entrant shall not longer qualify for the draw and will be specifically excluded.
- All unsuccessful entrants who have paid deposits, will receive refundable deposits once the panel interviews have been concluded and the overall winner has been selected. No interest will be paid nor levies charged on the deposit paid.
- All unsuccessful entrants will be granted an opportunity to buy their business opportunity at a special discounted rate.
WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START AND END?
- Competition starts Thursday 8 Sept 2016 and ends 31st October 2016 (“Closing Date”). This is the competition period.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Entry Requirements are received by AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD prior to the Closing Date.
- Any Entry Requirements which are not received prior to the Closing Date will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
- AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD will not be held responsible for any Entry Requirements which are not received, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof.
- Without limitation, AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD cannot be held responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any postal service interruptions and/or problems, telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD is accurate, complete and up to date.
- After Closing Date selection of winner will be made on 14 November 2016, unless otherwise advised by AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD and the prize will be awarded to the person who is selected from the draw.
- AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD reserves the right to extend the duration of the competition, within its sole and absolute discretion.
- Licence fee (50% = R12 500) of R25 000, which includes:
- Use of the Autoscreenz Partner ™ brand, tools, training, uniforms, marketing material, consumables.
The Prize shall specifically exclude the following:
- Payment of any interest accrued on the R12 500.00 deposit, where applicable.
- Start Up capital for operation of the Autoscreenz dealership, estimated at R10 000.00 which includes, but not limited, costs for business set up costs, independent legal and finance advice.
- Working capital for operation of the Autoscreenz Partner™ Dealership
- Working capital includes, but is not limited to, staff costs, food costs, operating materials, insurance, professional services.
- Any additional signage, equipment, fixtures and/or fittings requested by the winner and/or which are not included in the minimum specifications as directed by AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LIMITED.
- Any operational requirements in terms of the site operation of the business, including rental, electricity, water, stock, maintenance.
- Continued operational requirements in terms of the licensee agreement including payment for consumables and chosen marketing contributions.
- Vehicle/Transport requirements and Smart phone.
- .1. The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- .2. The winner shall not be allowed and/or authorised to sell the Autoscreenz Dealership for a period of 1 (one) year from the first trading date and shall be obliged to run and administer the business for a minimum of 1 (one) year.
- REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO WIN THE PRIZE
- It is important to NOTE that winning the prize is subject to:
- final approval and qualification of the winner as a licensee in accordance with the specifications and requirements of AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD within its sole and absolute discretion;
- the winner signing a licence agreement with AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD; and
- the winner authorising AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD and Thebe Reed (#BuyABusiness Expo) and their respective media partners to use and publish the winners name and image on its website, radio, press and/or print and to appear in person where and when required by AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD to endorse, promote or advertise AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD’s products and services, for which no fee will be payable.
HOW WILL THE WINNER BE NOTIFIED
- Finalists will be short-listed by 12 noon Fri 4 November 2016 (“Preliminary Selection”) and notified telephonically before close of business on the same day.
- Finalists must be available to attend final panel interviews in Booysens, Johannesburg 14-16 November 2016.
- Should any of the finalists be unable to attend final interview, Mon 14 – Wed 16 November 2016 such finalist shall be excluded and an alternative entrant shall be selected to appear in the final interview.
- The winner will then be drawn from the final entrants drawn in the Preliminary Draw and will be announced on the 18th November 2016.
- IF AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD CANNOT CONTACT THE WINNER, THE WINNER DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE OR IF THE WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO OR DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE
- AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD cannot get hold of a prize winner within 2 (two) days of the Preliminary Selection,
- The finalist selected during the Preliminary Selection is unable to attend the final interview Mon 14 – Wed 16 November 2016.
- The winner does not qualify to be a licensee in terms of AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD’s requirements;
- The winner does not or refuses to sign the Autoscreenz licence agreement; or
- The winner refuses to consent to AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD use of his/her name and image;
- The winner does not wish to take up the prize or is for any reason whatsoever, is unable to take up the prize;
- for any reason whatsoever, fails to comply and abide by these terms and conditions;
- The prize shall be forfeited and other short listed candidates will be considered for the selection as an alternative winner.
HOW WILL THE PRIZE BE DELIVERED
- Once the draw has taken place and the winner has been approved by AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD, the winner will be required to sign a license agreement.
- A territory will be identified by AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD in conjunction and communication with the winner.
- The winner will be obliged to service the particular territory identified.
- Once completed, the Autoscreenz Partner™ territory will be presented to the winner.
- AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the Competition and any prize, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD deems necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD, its affiliates, employees and/or third party suppliers. You will however, at your election, be entitled to a full refund of your deposit (excluding interest).
- AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD reserves the right to change, supplement, amend, alter and/or add to these terms and conditions. AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD will publish any amendments, additions and/or changes on www.autoscreenz.co.za. For convenience only, the date on which these terms and conditions were last amended Monday 05 September 2016. It is your responsibility to check the websites for amendments to these terms and conditions.
- The clauses in these terms and conditions are severable. This means that if any clause in these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
- These terms and conditions and the Competition are governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa.
- The judges’ decision will be final and AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD will enter into no further correspondence regarding its decisions.
- AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD makes no representations or gives any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and/or to the success and/or profitability of the Autoscreenz Dealership (the prize) and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
- your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in your winning the prize;
- the prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
- The prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
- AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize or any changes to the prize that may be made at any time.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of the prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD, its employees and/or affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of the prize.
- You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold AUTOSCREENZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LIMITED, its employees and/or affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of the prize.