Distributors for Automotive Repair Products Wanted.
Professional Windscreen Repair and Headlight Restoration Tools
The best business opportunity in the motor industry
Diamond Resin™ is a rapidly expanding Automotive Restoration Products manufacturer that is looking for new distributors throughout South Africa. We require distributors to service the Automotive, Panel-beating, Auto Spares and vehicle detailing industry.
For an initial outlay of only R1500, you will receive samples & marketing material and be ready to start immediately. We also include application instructions, access to training videos as well as free support.
Unlike our competitors who force you to buy over R50 000 worth of product before you get started, we allow you to BUY AS YOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED.
SMART BUSINESS WITH VERY LOW RISK AND YOU ENJOY:
- NO CONTRACTS, WORK WHEN YOU WANT.
- LOW SETUP COSTS, ONLY R1500 FOR YOUR STARTUP/SAMPLE PACK.
- NO MINIMUM PURCHASE.
- ORDER AS YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED.
- SUPER HIGH PROFITS.
- WORK FROM YOUR OWN HOME.
- MAKE PROFIT FROM YOUR FIRST SALE.
- Set-up cost: NONE - buy as you need.
- Payment Terms: Only full payment accepted before goods are dispatched.
- Training: FREE Manuals & Videos included.
- Working Capital: Buy as you need, Work when you want.
- Total Investment: Buy as you need.
- Royalty Fee: NONE.
- Marketing Fee: We advertise nationally on your behalf, FOR FREE.
Which products do you work with?
Becoming a distributor gives you access to our products on a BUY AS YOU NEED basis including the following:
- Diamond Resin™ Headlight Restoration Kits
- Diamond Resin™ Headlight Restoration Consumables
- Headlight Restoration Kits (Professional – Mobile and Workshop)
- Diamond Resin™ Windscreen Repair Resins and chemicals
- Wholesale pricing on all the equipment that is required for you to work with our products as well as training if you choose to go into the service market.
- Access to our knowledge base and free technical support,
- Flyers with YOUR contact details for advertising,
- Samples & Instructions of all products.
The market where Diamond Resin™ products can be used is unlimited, with the product range you have access to you will be able to supply:
- Used Car Dealers
- Vehicle Service Workshops
- Panel beaters
- Add on for Window Tinting technicians
- Professional Auto Detailers
- Car Washes
Benefits for your customers
Customers that increase the safety of their vehicles and can benefit from the following:
- Roadworthy vehicle.
- Vehicle looks like new again after restoration with beautiful clear lights.
- Safer vehicle – more light output at night.
- Vehicle can be used almost immediately after repair / restoration.
- Eliminates the risk of being sued for having an unroadworthy vehicle
- Western Cape
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Eastern Cape
- Northern Cape
- Free State
- North West
- Other (In Africa)
Training and Support
For only R1500 excl. delivery (+- R150) a sample pack is available which includes samples of all products, sales and application manuals as well as marketing material.
We are the leaders in the field of Automotive Chip Repair and Headlight Restoration chemicals. We offer the widest range of Windscreen Repair Resins and chemicals, as well as a range of options for professional Headlight Restoration including headlight polishing repairs and permanent UV Headlight Coatings.
We distribute our extensive range of products throughout South Africa, Africa, as well as the USA.
Our product range includes Headlight Restoration Chemicals, Windscreen Repair Chemicals, Windscreen Repair Kits, Headlight Restoration Kits and Glass Polishing Chemicals.
At Diamond Resin™ we pride ourselves on being industry leaders in many of our local and export territories that we operate in and joining our team will not only offer you limitless growth potential but give you peace of mind that you are backed up by a tried and tested business model that has worked for over 10 years. Diamond Resin™ products were developed since 2009 we continually test and evolve as new technology presents itself in the various industries and the brand has grown into an international supplier of Automotive Chemical Products.
Our ideal candidate
• Experience in the auto restoration industry can be advantageous but is not a must. You will quickly find that your network can generate leads quickly within your current client base.
• Personality Traits:
Friendly, courteous and the ability to sell along with the willingness to earn.
• Role of franchisee:
• The ideal distributor:
Balances incoming leads with cold calling and has a solid plan of action.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
BY CLICKING SUBMIT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AVAILABLE HERE